We undertake a variety of projects involving drainage such as:
- supply and installation of new sealed drains
- identification of broken/blocked/collapsed drains and outlets
- installation of pump chambers and pressurised clean and dirty water pipework
- removal of dis-used/unwanted utilities and services
- installation of pump chambers, pumps, pumping vessels etc.
- vertidraining and earthquaking of compacted soil structures (eg. football pitches)
Blocked or broken drains manifest themselves in a variety of forms, from boggy patches in gardens puddles in fields, slow-draining household appliances (showers/toilets) to the obligatory nasty smells. We diagnose and repair broken drains and install new drainage systems where required.
Drainage Picture Gallery
Title: A list of drainage projects we have undertaken
We've taken some pictures of recent projects to give you an idea of the services we offer. These are our own photo's of projects we have carried out in the Lancashire area. Click on the small picture on the left to see examples of this type of service.