Septic Tank Projects
We undertake a variety of projects involving septic tanks such as:
- checking the structural integrity of a tank(for leaks/water ingresses)
- cleaning the filter media(usually stone/clinker), breathing new life into old tanks
- complete removal of old tanks
- renovation of older style brick tanks
- septic tank service and maintenance report
- supply and installation of new septic tanks
Old style septic tanks are usually made of brick and can continue to work effectively if emptied and serviced annually. New style tanks are made of glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) and also benefit from a once-a-year empty/service. Failure to do this results in long term problems such as drains blocking up, tanks overflowing and smells.
Septic Tank Picture Gallery
Title: A list of septic tank projects we have undertaken
We've taken some pictures of recent projects to give you an idea of the services we offer. These are our own photo's of projects we have carried out in the Lancashire area. Click on the small picture on the left to see examples of this type of service.