Reducing Your Business Water Bills
Water bills are rising and the bigger your site the bigger the bills are as most Utilities companies have switched to a 'Chargable Site Area' model. If your company's bills are rising then please call or email us as we can help you reduce these costs on a No Win No Fee basis, if we can't save you money then there is no charge for our services.
What can you do for my business?
We have teamed up with RM Water Services who are vastly experienced in helping clients with their Water and Waste Water needs.
Whether you are interested in the fields of bill reduction, water conservation, waste water management, or on-site Civil Engineering solutions, we are able to provide a comprehensive solution for you.
How does it work?
You call us and we will discuss your requirements. From here we can proceed with saving you money.
- The client provides us with with a list of properties/sites.
- The client provides us with the last 12 months Water and Waste Water bills for the sites.
- We then involve RM Water Services who are authorized to act on the clients behalf in discussions and negotiations with the Water and Waste Water companies.
- The consultants then audit and analyse the bills to identify inaccuracies and locate savings.
- A site water audit can then be provided to further identify areas to save money.
How much will it cost me?
Bill analysis is provided at no cost or obligation to the client. If we cannot find cost savings then there is no cost to you, the client. If we can find tangible savings and you decide the solutions are worth implementing then we will sign a contract that gives us a percentage of those savings over a fixed period of time. It's basically 'No Win No Fee'. As a client you cannot lose.
Making the call
This is the starting point for managing your Water and Waste Water cost reductions! Call us today and we will get the ball rolling for you.