Our Team Of Septic Tank Experts
We are a family-run business that started out in the mid-1990’s emptying septic tanks for businesses in the South Ribble area. As part of this work we encountered all sorts of problems with various types of septic tanks, blocked drains and sewage treatment plants which we would fix or advise how to fix.
The business grew and after investment in plant, machinery and training we finally had the skills, experience and machinery to carry out complete installations of septic tanks and sewage treatment plants. As well as installing septic tanks and sewage treatment plants we also offer sewage treatment and septic tank service plans.
We pride ourselves on our quality of work. We don’t cut corners and we don’t make hidden charges. We aim to deliver good value for money to our customers, this then generates work through customer recommendations.
Take a look at our gallery for examples of our work.
Qualifications and Certification
- CSCS Supervisor (Gold Card) holders (Multi Task Agri UK)
- Excavator operator license up to 20 tonnes (Multi Task Agri UK)
- National Water Hygiene Card (Energy and Utility Skills Register)*
- Confined Spaces Qualifications
- NICEIC Certified Electricians for electrical installation and sign-off
* This card is required in order to work on ‘restricted activities’: the highest card a worker in this industry can achieve allowing the holder to work on water treatment plants or construction sites where a worker may come into contact with potable water.
We perform regular contract work over the last decade for the following companies:
- United Utilities
- The Dutchy of Lancaster
- SSE (Fiddlers Ferry Power Station)
- Lancashire County Council
- South Ribble Borough Council
- William Pye Ltd (Civil Engineering)
- S and A Estates (Property Development)
- Bamber Bridge FC
- Chorley FC
- Rural pubs, restaurants and country houses
- Caravan sites, Holiday Parks, Fisheries, Scout Associations, Archery Clubs …
- Many domestic clients, nursing homes, housing associations, joint owners
£5m public liability insurance with Country and Commercial Insurance Brokers Ltd. of Longridge.
Our Coverage Area
We are based in Leyland, just south of Preston, central Lancashire.We generally operate within a 30 mile radius of Leyland purely to keep our costs down.
If you need ‘supply only’ of interceptor tanks, septic tanks or waste water treatment systems we can provide this service nationally through our supplier network. We are flexible though, so if you are not sure then give us a call or email and we’ll see if we can help.